Resources & Links
A-Fib Online Discussion Groups
Many, many others are dealing with Atrial Fibrillation. Reading the discussion can offer information, recommendations and perhaps a new perspective. But don’t stay on the sideline, participate! Join in. You’ll feel better.
These services are free, but some may require registration before you can read and/or post messages. Each of these groups is unique. Membership numbers vary greatly. Some offer useful databases of information. And while some are focused on a specific type of A-Fib, they often cover many subjects relevant to anyone concerned with Atrial Fibrillation.
• A-Fib Support Volunteers: for one-to-one support at Atrial Fibrillation: Resources for Patients
• AFIB Support Forum
• A-fibcures Forum
• Atrial Fibrillation Association UK Forum
• Daily Strength Atrial Fibrillation Support Group
• Facebook Group Atrial Fibrillation Support Forum
• Facebook Group “What Is Atrial Fibrillation?“
• Lone Atrial Fibrillation Forum
• StopAfib Discussion Forum
Do you have a favorite discussion group not listed here? Email us, so we can add it to our list.
Warning: If you join any of these groups, you may not want to use your real name, address, etc. Insurance companies, employers, mortgage lenders, credit card companies, etc. may ‘Google’ you and find you belong to an Atrial Fibrillation site or have A-Fib. This may influence their decision-making about you.