‘What’s the best A-Fib advice you ever received?’
What lessons learned did others share with you? In the November 2014 issue of Steve’s A-Fib Alerts, we posed the question, ‘What’s the best A-Fib advice you ever received?’ Here are the answers we received:
• To research options myself, and not rely on my doctor – then use my doctor as a resource to explore these options.
• Get the ablation sooner than later! For me, the ablation was successful and has restored my quality of life back to the days before this terrible affliction. I won’t go so far as to say everything is perfect, but noticeably better.
• 1. Have an ablation 2. Buy an AliveCor monitor
• That as frightening as it is when you are in A-Fib, it probably won’t kill you if you are on blood thinners. It made me much less anxious.
• That mineral and nutritional deficiencies, such as magnesium deficiency is a major factor in causing A-Fib as well as consuming MSG.
• Seek a cure for your A-Fib! Don’t settle for a life on meds.
Last updated: Sunday, December 14, 2014
Return to Home