Readers’ Poll: ‘What is your most debilitating A-Fib symptom?’
In the September 2014 issue of Steve’s A-Fib Alerts, we posed the question, What is your most debilitating A-Fib symptom? Here are the responses we received:
• The mental stress when in A-Fib
• The panic/anxiety that ensues… Not getting enough restorative sleep because of this, totally shuts me down afterwards.
• Out of breath during even moderate exercise.
• Extreme fatigue
• Feels like you’re going to die
• PACs every third beat all night, every night. It’s very hard to sleep.
• I hate the feeling when my heart is jumping around and beating fast….it makes me jittery, light headed, tired and scared. I find that I pace when this happens, I can’t sit still because I feel it more.
• Shortness of breath on exertion, especially in hot, humid environment unfortunately prevents me from keeping up with others.
• Feeling faint and fear of falling.