Significant Research and Scientific Studies
These are my longer articles (versus my A-Fib News) on newly published research findings and scientific advancements. Here I share my interpretation and insights as they impact patients and the treatment of Atrial Fibrillation. Citations and links to the original sources are included if you wish to read the studies yourself.
- Premature Atrial Contractions (PACs) Predict A-Fib
- FIRM (Focal Impulse and Rotor Modulation) for Catheter Ablation of A-Fib by Dr. Narayan of UC San Diego
- Women in A-Fib Not at Greater Risk of Stroke!
- Dabigatran (Pradaxa) Danger During Ablation—Switch to Warfarin
- Stem Cells Reverse Heart Damage—(And May Repair Fibrosis and Scarring in A-Fib)
- Septum Opening Plugged? You Can Still Have a Catheter Ablation to Fix your A-Fib
- Bordeaux Five-Step Ablation Protocol for Chronic A-Fib