Steve’s Lists of A-Fib Doctors by Specialty
Steve has prepared these lists of doctors treating atrial fibrillation patients by specialty to help you find doctors with a particular expertise.
- US EPs with FHRS-designation performing A-Fib ablations: Listed by State/City
- US EPs Using Cryoballoon Ablation
- US EPs Installing the Watchman Device
- US Surgeons performing Maze and Mini-Maze operations
- US Centers performing the Hybrid Surgery/Ablation procedure
- EPs Specializing in Persistent/Long-Standing Persistent A-Fib (US and International)
- EPs using Contact Force sensing catheters
Notice: unlike other directories, A-Fib.com offers no preferential listings or placement. No doctor or facility pays, provides services, etc. to be listed. We accept no fee, benefit or value of any kind for listing a specific doctor or medical center. A-Fib.com is not affiliated with any practice, medical center or physician.
If you know the name of the doctor or practice, use the “Search our site” box (upper right on this page) to get to the right Directory page. Then, open your browser’s ‘Find on Page’ feature (‘CTRL+F’) to locate the name on the page.
Disclaimer: this directory is provided for informational purposes only. We make no endorsement of a specific physician or medical facility. Choosing a physician is an important decision and should be based upon your own investigation of each physician’s training, education and experience. These listings offer you the opportunity to locate and contact a healthcare professional directly.
A-Fib.com is your independent source of unbiased information about Atrial Fibrillation, resources and treatments.
Last updated: Monday, April 24, 2017